[p4] p4tar/p4untar in cygwin?

Jay Glanville Jay.Glanville at naturalconvergence.com
Thu Oct 27 08:31:29 PDT 2005

Thanks for your work Jeff.

Unfortunately, there is still a problem.  Apparently, the elseif clause
on line 401 (elseif ($_ eq "")) is never true.  Therefore, the p4untar
command will execute all the necessary p4 edit / add / delete / sync
commands, but it won't every copy the file contents over.

If I'm interpreting what this "while" block is doing is iterating over
all the fstat records, looking for an empty line to delineate between
the different file's records.  I don't think that this empty line is
being brought in.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again

JDG