[p4] Changelist number limit

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 14:04:50 PDT 2005

Well I believe it's a 32 bit integer at the moment - and by the time any
client gets anywhere close it will be 64 bit!

I don't think you need to worry! There are customers with millions but I am
not sure if anyone yet has tens of millions.

Meanwhile, the conversion process itself will take a chunk of time (most of
which will be digging stuff out of VSS). That will also take some validation
to ensure it goes smoothly...

Robert (vsstop4 script curator)

  _____