[p4] p4tar/p4untar in cygwin?

Jeff Grills jgrills at drivensnow.org
Thu Oct 27 17:30:03 PDT 2005

Ah, bummer.  I was testing with an actual changelist that I had in
development, and I didn't want to lose any changes, so I only had deletes in
my test p4tar.  I already have plans for the evening so I don't think I'll
get to it tonight, but I will try soon.

It sounds like the next issue may be newline related.  Those are typically
annoying but solvable.