[p4] Moving directories to depots

Jeff Grills jgrills at drivensnow.org
Thu Oct 27 20:33:50 PDT 2005

Eh?  If you're using Unix, you're probably not using NTFS - that would be an
odd combination.  I guess it's possible, but I've never heard of anyone
running NTFS on a production unix machine.  I hope you didn't hard link to a
directory - that's typically a bad thing to do - you should use a symbolic
link for directories in Unix.

I was (mostly) joking about the X1800.  I wouldn't have refused one, but I
never actually expected one either.  As my paying job, I'm an engine and 3d
graphics programmer in game development so I can typically get my hands on
new hardware.