[p4] perl version of review daemon?

Karl Elvis MacRae kmac at apple.com
Fri Oct 28 15:58:01 PDT 2005

Does anyone have a perl version of the p4 review daemon?

My boss wants to hack the review daemon such that it extracts
some information from the changes and inserts it in the
subject lines of the outgoing mail. Not a terribly complicated
change, but we're a perl shop and not particularly python-friendly,
so if there's a perl versioon to start from, it saves us a
lotta time.

Thanks...

--Karl

--
Karl Elvis MacRae               DCM         Apple Computer
kmac at apple.com    408-974-0847 (voice) 408-313-5741 (cell)