[p4] Help upgrading..

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Sat Oct 29 16:44:45 PDT 2005

I keep running p4d -xu it says is done then I try to start the server
and keeps saying I need to upgrade database... below is all the
results..  and perforce support is closed today :-(

/p4dstart.sh
Perforce server error:
       Database is at old upgrade level 7.  Use 'p4d -xu' to upgrade to
level 10.
perforce ~ # p4d -xu
2001.1: splitting db.integ into db.integed and db.resolve.
2001.1: splitting db.have into db.have and db.label.
2002.1: splitting pending db.change into db.changex.
2002.2: upgrading tempobj filetype in db.rev.
2002.2: upgrading tempobj filetype in db.working.
2003.1: initialize default depot.
2003.2: upgrading db.user.
2005.1: building db.revhx (headrev) table.
2005.1: upgrading db.locks table.
2005.1: building lazy-copy index
...upgrades done
perforce ~ # ./p4dstart.sh