[p4] Help upgrading..

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Sat Oct 29 17:04:38 PDT 2005

Hello.. hmm I notes that I am not using -r to tell it were my db files are..
I think it may be that?  mines are on /p4root but when I run p4d -xu it
creates the db files
under /root (the dir I am running it from)
and my .sh script is:
p4d -p4000 -d -r /p4root -J /var/log/journal

but I am not running it with -r so should I try that?
doing a p4d -xu -r /p4root ?