[p4] Time zone problem with VSS and vsstop4

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Sun Oct 30 05:27:22 PST 2005

It's a known problem that is on the list to fix/address.

The reasons the scripts use time for sorting is to group files into
changelists.

In the first instance I may see if a little utility to report on the scale
of the problem. For example one company found 4 files with their problem and
just lived with the results.

I will have a look next week and see if I can get some resources sorted to
get something done.

Robert