[p4] Duplicate user entries

Sweeney, Tony sweeney at ea.com
Mon Jul 3 10:39:30 PDT 2006

Laurent,
	the simplest fix is to dump your existing users table and start
over.  Capture the existing table by saving the output of 'p4 users' to
a file, rename db.user and restart the server.  Then add back the users
(it wouldn't be too hard to script this step).

Tony.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes -- Juvenal VI, 347-8