[p4] P4Win vs P4V

John Stovin j.stovin at zoo-tech.com
Wed Jul 5 02:23:15 PDT 2006

My team definitely prefers P4Win - we've been using 1998-ish and we're used
to it. We're an all-Windows shop so it doesn't worry us too much.

We keep looking at P4V, but I don't think we'll switch soon.

Having P4Win in a seperate install is something our IT department likes,
though - they have fewer options to worry about.