[p4] P4Win vs P4V

Jay Glanville Jay.Glanville at naturalconvergence.com
Wed Jul 5 12:31:40 PDT 2006

#3 is actually very easy to add to P4V for windows.  It goes something
like this:

 * In P4V, select menu item Custom Tools from the Tools menu
 * In the Custom Tools window, select the Add Tool button
 * In the Add Custom Tool window, set the following fields:
    o Name = Explorer
    o Add to applicable context menus = True
    o Application = explorer /e,/select,"%f"
 * Click OK twice.

I'm sure #2 is something similar.

For different OSs, I'm sure something could be found.

JDG