[p4] P4Win vs P4V

Kyle Turner stephkyle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 15:31:20 PDT 2006

For check consistency in P4V you can use Folder Diff.

1. In the workspace tab, select the directory you
   want to run the consistency against.
2. Context click, Diff...
3. It will default to Latest against Workspace
4. Click the Diff button

It will graphically display a diff of your local
system against the depot, organized through your
current client mapping.  It will show:

    - files in the depot, but not on the local system
    - files on the local system, not in the depot
    - files with content changes (regardless if they
      were opened for edit or not)
    - synced files that are no longer in your mapping
      (in the Unmapped section)

Kyle Turner
Anomia, Inc.