[p4] List of clients owned by user and p4 users (short) commands?

Mohsin Saleem Khan MKhan at LMKR.COM
Thu Jul 6 04:08:10 PDT 2006

The second wraper may not give the exact values as Created by not always
tells who is the current owner.

Regards

Mohsin Saleem Khan

Biswajit Dash <biswajitind at yahoo.com>
Sent by: perforce-user-bounces at perforce.com
07/06/2006 02:29 PM
Please respond to
biswajitind at yahoo.com

Chris Weiss <chris.weiss at gmail.com>, Perforce Users
<perforce-user at perforce.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [p4] List of clients owned by user and p4 users (short)     commands?

Hi Chris,

I think you can write wrapper around the commands to
get the desired output.

In case you are in Unix env,
You can write scripts like the following.

p4users:
#/usr/bin/csh
if ( "$1" == "-s" ) then
  p4 users | cut -d' ' -f1