[p4] Scripting Login

Thierry Michalowski Thierry.Michalowski at echotech.ch
Thu Jul 6 07:12:11 PDT 2006

As mentioned usually to solve the problems of background demons/tasks,
the easiest is to put the user in a group whose expiration time is
veeery long.
Set the timeout to
Timeout:        315360000
in the group form, and make your batch user a member of the group.
Then a single manual "p4 login" will enable your batch to run forever on
that machine.

HTH
Thierry