[p4] Scripting Login

Vander Werf, Bruce bvanderwerf at crownintl.com
Thu Jul 6 07:32:34 PDT 2006

Yea, I wasn't clear in my description of what I am trying to do. These
are scripts to perform client tasks, and in the case of one server, I
don't have administrative privileges. For example, I have a script that
sets up the environment variables to access the server with a particular
workspace, then does a sync. I can't run this first thing in the morning
because my login has expired, so I want to be able to script the login.
Any ideas on what to do in this scenario?

--Bruce