[p4] please give me nocrlf back

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Thu Jul 6 09:39:06 PDT 2006

Actually, there is. Unix mode. Since it only cares about the LF, it
treats CR as just another text character. However the file appears
on the server, that's how it will appear on your system. (Of course,
if you change the EOL option you need to refresh your files.) Likewise,
when you add or edit a file, it goes into the server as-is.

-Wm