[p4] P4Win vs P4V

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 10:56:55 PDT 2006

I rather expect "Check consistency" to be implemented via the Diff dialog -
it just needs usability options such as:

- display flat list of differences (not current hierarchical view - unless I
am missing something...)
- filter by new files/edited files/deleted files
- do add/delete/edit as appropriate

Thus the new right click options are useful (e.g. add a new file/check out a
"different" file etc), but don't scale terribly well for multiple
directories, lots of differences etc.

Robert