[p4] P4Win vs P4V

Daniel Neades djn at araxis.com
Fri Jul 7 02:05:52 PDT 2006

We still find the usability of P4Win to be significantly better than
that of P4V. P4V seems clunky and convoluted in comparison (although it
does have some potentially nice features, such as the time-lapse view).

On OS X, my colleague and I have taken to doing most things from the
command line, as using P4V is such a painful experience. I don't think
it helps that P4V doesn't look or feel like a native application (from a
UI perspective) either on Windows or OS X.

--
Daniel Neades
Araxis Ltd