[p4] Perforce 2006.1 - Time to upgrade?

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Fri Jul 7 08:05:05 PDT 2006

In my experience, Perforce beta releases are generally more stable than
many company's GA releases. However, as the user base has grown both in
numbers and in size of individual installations, it has become harder
for Perforce to completely emulate the environments that will be found
at client sites.

Hope this helps,
Steve