[p4] Perforce 2006.1 - Time to upgrade?

Bennett, Patrick Patrick.Bennett at inin.com
Fri Jul 7 10:06:58 PDT 2006

In the past, they've been superb on new releases.  The merge problem in
05.2 was the first big issue (that hit a lot of people) that I know of.
I would frequently install new versions without much thought, and was
only unable to do so for a time because of a bizarre ntfs pathing
problem (that is too painful to explain) that took a while to resolve.
I'll probably move us to 06.1 as soon as there is a convenient time
window to update the server.

Patrick Bennett