[p4] p4 submit w/o an editor

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Sun Jul 9 12:13:20 PDT 2006

I prefer the editor because it encourages developers to write useful
comments (including me - and I often commit several times an hour too).

That said, I believe something like this is probably the easiest way to
emulate what you want:

	echo "Comment goes here" | submit -i

If you find yourself using the same comments over and over, just put
them into text files and redirect the appropriate file into the submit.

-Wm