[p4] p4 protect table management by non-super users?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Mon Jul 10 06:49:05 PDT 2006

On Monday, Jul 10th 2006 at 16:15 +0300, quoth Sheizaf, Yariv:

=>Is there any way to let people who are not super users to mange "p4
=>protect" table to their groups (for example, define a "depot super user"
=>that has permissions
=>To modify content of "p4 protect" table - only to the given depot)?

Isn't that what sudo is for? Provides access on an as needed basis.

steveo at syslang.net