[p4] P4V Custom Tools

JEREMY OVERESCH jovere at millerwelds.com
Mon Jul 10 07:43:17 PDT 2006

I am attempting to create a custom tool in P4V to run a microcontroller programmer.  However, I noticed that when I try to use the Workspace File (%f) argument, it adds a space at the beginning and the end of the file.  For the command line programmer to work, this whitespace must not exist.  Is there any way to make it so the file doesn't have whitespace at either end?

Also, is there a way to make it so the tool can only work for specific file extensions?

Thanks,

Jeremy Overesch