[p4] Evaluations of MS Visual Studio Team Suite?

Jeff Jensen jeffjensen at upstairstechnology.com
Mon Jul 10 18:15:21 PDT 2006

Not by me/us.

Anyone else?

  _____

From: Barry Au-Yeung [mailto:barry_au_yeung at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 7:39 PM
To: Patrick.Bennett at inin.com; jeffjensen at upstairstechnology.com
Subject: Evaluations of MS Visual Studio Team Suite?

Jeff, Patrick,

I have been following this subject. Does anyone come out a definite
comparsion list between TFS and Perforce? I am also in the position that
needs to proof P4 is better.

Thank you.

Barry

[p4] Evaluations of MS Visual Studio Team Suite?

Jeff Jensen jeffjensen
<mailto:perforce-user%40perforce.com?Subject=%5Bp4%5D%20Evaluations%20of%20M
S%20Visual%20Studio%20Team%20Suite%3F&In-Reply-To=260A0A30F9017945932CC4F7B9
11B33903B9824C%40i3mail1.i3domain.inin.com> at upstairstechnology.com
Fri Apr 28 10:35:07 PDT 2006