[p4] How can you have RCS keywords of similar in your plain text files as well as word documents?

Wed Jul 12 14:54:56 PDT 2006

On 7/12/06 2:45 PM, Barry Au-Yeung at barry_au_yeung at yahoo.com wrote:

> All,
>
>   How can you have RCS keywords of similar in your plain text files as well as
> word documents? It will be useful.

First, for plain text files, did you consider searching for 'rcs' in the
documentation pdf's?

As for rcs keywords in Word documents, I've believe there's a Window's
plugin that enables 'diffing' them, but I don't think it supports keywords
within the file.

Later,
--
David Rehring                  Psychos do not explode when light hits
Chief Technology Officer        them, no matter how crazy they are...