[p4] p4 submit w/o an editor

David Faison dfaison at photon.com
Fri Jul 14 13:14:34 PDT 2006

I agree!! Give me granular tools that give me the ability to get where
ever I need to go, and you can keep the do-everything widgits that bind
us to someone elses notion of how the world works.

And we rarely get everything we want in life - and that includes
products that give you both the granular tools AND the wonderful
do-everything-plus-burp-you-when-it's-over widgets.

Especially at the low price-point that Perforce is at!

All-in-all, I am more than willing to take the solid interface that
Perforce gives us, make what I need of it, and patiently wait for
Perforce to roll out the window dressing in it's own good time...

David Faison