[p4] Repository Structure

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Tue Jul 18 13:32:01 PDT 2006

I would be careful with branches that are dedicated exclusively to a
user. Consider re-purposing them so that each branch is for a user's
task. Re-using the same branch for multiple tasks can degrade the
quality of the branch over time, which can get back into your main
through merging.

Otherwise, looks good.

Steve