[p4] Perforce 2006.1 - Time to upgrade?

Schlueter, Michael Michael.Schlueter at secunet.com
Tue Jul 18 13:36:11 PDT 2006

Hi David,
Maybe this helps you with your upgrade decision:
I just upgraded our test system (a full mirror of the real system) from
2005.2 to 2006.1. I went very well.
I also did some real life integrations with the test server. Also no
issues so far.

Any other experiences with the new version?

Regards
Michael