[p4] VS: Perforce vs Seapine Surround?

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Fri Jul 21 08:14:47 PDT 2006

Cool chart.

I do think Perforce should have gotten a full mark for "Restore
any change any time" and maybe a partial for "Private branching"
(unless they mean the ability to keep intermediate revisions
locally; Perforce certainly doesn't prevent the creation of
private branches in the repository).

-Wm