[p4] VS: Perforce vs Seapine Surround?

Melissa Kacher mkacher at intrinsyc.com
Fri Jul 21 09:14:39 PDT 2006

Perforce should have also had full marks for "no hidden costs." One of
my great frustrations when choosing a tool was that nobody, except
Perforce, publishes their licensing fees on their web site, in black and
white. Renewal fees are also clearly spelled out in black and white on
Perforce's web site. The renewal fees are in no way "hidden."

Even after contacts with sales people for other tools, I couldn't get a
quote on their licensing fees.

Thanks,
Melissa