[p4] TRIGGER script to restrict creating clientspecs (21 max)

Jeff Grills jgrills at junctionpoint.com
Mon Jul 24 11:53:07 PDT 2006

I don't have anything that does that, in part because I don't know if it can
be done.  Clients can be used by anybody - the "owner" field is mostly there
for information, so you can't really rely upon that to limit the creation of
clients.  If you're wanting this to be a "soft" reminder, though, then you
could still check the owners.  Here's a super quick way to get the number of
clients a user currently has:

	p4 -ztag clients  | grep -c "^\.\.\. Owner jgrills"