[p4] Ant and p4.change property not getting set

Niggemyer, Kendall bniggemyer at sabercorp.com
Tue Jul 25 06:44:01 PDT 2006

Haven't checked on the status of this bug for a few years so I guess if
you are hitting it then it must still be around.  What version of ANT
are you using?

What I do is when I get the value for ${p4.change} I write it out to a
file.  When I need the value again I read it back in.  Hackey, but it
works.