[p4] typemap issues

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Wed Jul 26 11:55:27 PDT 2006

The typemap is only used when files are added. Even then, there's
nothing preventing the users from overriding that type setting prior to
submit.

To change the type of files that have already been submitted, you will
need to edit them, changing their type. You will also need to add the
'-t' flag to your integrations for the type changes to propagate to
other branches.

Steve