[p4] typemap issues

Darryl G. Wright darrylw at hb-studios.com
Wed Jul 26 13:19:53 PDT 2006

The real issue is that we want to be able to allow 2 users to edit the same
binary file at the same time. Currently, it seems that since the 'binary+l'
flag was added globally by another project that shares our depot (thus
accidentally making all our binary files locked as well) our people can no
longer share most of the binary files that used to be shared. So is it a
case where now that I've changed the setting in the type-map they'll have
to delete and re-add all those binary files to ensure they're shareable?

Thanks,
Darryl