[p4] unsync the change list from the latest..??

Sweeney, Tony sweeney at ea.com
Thu Jul 27 03:23:43 PDT 2006

The easiest way to do this is to sync to the changelist just before the
one you don't want, then sync each of the newer changes you _do_ want
("p4 files //depot/...@=CHANGENO | p4 -x - sync"), in sequence in case
more than one of them touches the same file.  This won't of course, work
if there is any overlap between the unwanted change and the newer ones.

Tony.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes -- Juvenal VI, 347-8