[p4] unsync the change list from the latest..??

Jeff Grills jgrills at junctionpoint.com
Thu Jul 27 08:13:02 PDT 2006

I have a perl script called p4unsync.pl in my perforce public depot that
handles this:

http://public.perforce.com/guest/jeff_grills/misc/p4unsync.pl

It takes a changelist on the command line.  By default, it will only sync
back to the revisions before the ones specified in the changelist, but if
you specify "-revert" as the first argument, it will issue p4 operations to
give you a changelist that you can submit that will remove those changes
from the depot.