[p4] unsync the change list from the latest..??

Aklujkar, Abhijit aklujkar at ugs.com
Thu Jul 27 08:52:42 PDT 2006

Jeff,
Thank you for your mail.
But, Let me elaborate the situation. My latest code has one of the
changelist a bit destabilising and a dependednt module to be checkin
yet.

The latest code also has changelists submitted before and after "this"
changelist. Now I want to have a pre-QA build for the code without this
changelist changes in the code (but I don't want to remove these changes
from the depot but just ignore it for the timebeing).

Could there be some easy way to achieve this..??for example by
manipulating the Client specs or something of this kind??

With Warm Regards,
~ Abhi