[p4] Subversion to perforce migration

Ken.Williams at thomson.com Ken.Williams at thomson.com
Fri Jul 28 10:26:17 PDT 2006

Hi,

We're considering migrating our sources from subversion to perforce or
vice versa.  I of course am advocating the former direction, but we have
people using both systems right now and we think we want to consolidate,
so either direction is possible.

I have not found adequate tools out there for slurping up a project,
with history and branching, from subversion into perforce.
Theoretically I could write something because the underlying models are
pretty similar, but I'd rather not.  Then I'd have to put it on the
public depot and support it. ;-)

Anyone else have suggestions or scripts?

 -Ken