[p4] Perforce and Xcode

Jeff Jensen jeffjensen at upstairstechnology.com
Sat Jul 29 10:09:17 PDT 2006

If you don't want to have files as +w, this is a perfect example of the
strategy for each user creating a numbered pending changelist with files
they "never" want to checkin.  It should have a description that states that
fact, such as "local customizations - do not submit".

Use that changelist to hold files that either need writable status and may
change, and local overrides to data or code files.