[p4] ERP | PeopleSoft | People Code | Oracle Projects

Clark, Billy D. Billy.Clark at c-b.com
Sun Jul 30 06:49:02 PDT 2006

Has anyone ever used perforce with an ERP like PeopleSoft?  I can't seem
to find a source control system that anyone has used with any of these
and I know one must exist.  Thanks, Billy Clark

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if  you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, received late or incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any error or omission in the contents of this message, which arises as a result of e-mail transmission.   If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version from the sender.