[p4] Changelist numbering reset?

Cameron Childress cameronc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:15:40 PDT 2006

Just spoke to P4 support.  Sounds like our DB is corrupt and an
administrator can fix it.  Hopefully this is true - I am but a lowly
user with no admin privideges, so I remain blissfully ignorant to how
much of a PITA this fix may be for our server admin.  :)

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc