[p4] Patching files checked out from Perforce with no questionsasked

Ken.Williams at thomson.com Ken.Williams at thomson.com
Wed Nov 1 13:04:35 PST 2006

Yeah, I asked this question a week or so ago too.  I actually have no
idea where this prompt is coming from, surely patch(1) doesn't know
anything about perforce, does it?

http://maillist.perforce.com/pipermail/perforce-user/2006-October/019949
.html is my previous message.

>From a little google search and this message,
http://www.opendarwin.org/pipermail/darwinports-bugs/2005-April/010142.h
tml , it looks like maybe if you unset P4CONFIG it won't ask any
questions.  Alternatively, if you're on a unixish environment you might
be able to do

  yes n | patch <...patch args...>

But that's maybe a little dangerous.

 -Ken