[p4] Installing P4d On An Mac OS X Machine

Michael Amorose mamorose at spectorsoft.com
Wed Nov 1 15:42:59 PST 2006

I have been trying to install Perforce server 2006 on a Mac OS X 10.4
machine. I followed the instructions given on Perforce's website for
installing on UNIX but have been having problems getting the server to start
using the "p4d &" command.

I am wondering if I did something wrong setting the env variables in my
profile file. Does anyone have an example profile file with the environment
variables set for OS X for using Perforce server on OS X 10.4?

Thanks,

Mike