[p4] RCS keywords

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Thu Nov 9 08:39:56 PST 2006

We do use it for some human-readable files that will be distributed
outside our development environment. Script files mostly. For most
source files it makes no sense, and for others our build number
system contains enough information to determine the revisions of the
files and this number is added during the build process.

-Wm