[p4] RCS keywords

Mike mikee at mikee.ath.cx
Thu Nov 9 10:59:09 PST 2006

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006, Ivey, William might have said:

> [...]

I have not used perforce enough yet to have an opinion about this
with respect to perforce, however with rcs and cvs I found having the
expanded (oh, and sccs too) ident marks in source code extremely
important in that it allows you to use 'ident BINARY' to verify
all headers and support files in a binary are the same version
and that there is not a build issue. For sccs use 'what BINARY' (I
think, it's been a long time for sccs).

Mike