[p4] RCS keywords

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 14:25:03 PST 2006

Fine but don't forget that change is when *that* file last changed (which
you can derive from its $Id$), rather than the last changelist for any file
in the project.

What I do for tools such as Vsstop4 scripts is to have keywords in the
changelog.txt file of which I do submit a new version for every "release".

Robert