[p4] merging changes made on a different server

Denis Perelyubskiy lists at overwhelm.net
Thu Nov 9 18:46:40 PST 2006

hello,

so i don't have a vpn to my company. when i travel i install a server on
my laptop and do my development. when i come back i dump the final
versions back and back up the server. this sucks 'cause i don't get the
history.

my question is this: can i (and if so, how) check my files back into
perforce keeping the history intact? if it is impossible, how do people
deal with issues like this one?

thank you very much!
denis
--
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <lists at overwhelmTAKECAPITALSOUT dot net>
// icq   : 12359698