[p4] Installer enhancement request

Jamison, Shawn sjamison at ciena.com
Fri Nov 10 06:18:03 PST 2006

Robert,

I had considered using the configurable install but a majority of my
users install their own clients from the Perforce site.  I currently
have close to 600 users BTW.

It would be better if the P4EXP installation was optional or a separate
install and since very few people use P4EXP it makes more sense to tweak
the installer on Perforce's end.

-Shawn J>
Perforce Admin
Ciena Corp.