[p4] Installer enhancement request

Greg Whitfield g.whitfield at computer.org
Fri Nov 10 14:25:07 PST 2006

It'll be great if the issues I saw have been fixed - to be honest I have not
risked recent releases of it. I always liked the idea of P4EXP -
particularly for those uses just using it for document management rather
than source code - but the frustrations of deployment made it more hassle
than it was worth.

I may ask for volunteers/guinea pigs :)

The problem was that it did not affect all machines in any case. I may need
a reasonably large number of people to give it a go again.

Greg
~~~~