[p4] Preventing Windows machines from syncing symbolic links

Jamison, Shawn sjamison at ciena.com
Tue Nov 14 07:52:25 PST 2006

You could use a proxy and the protections mentioned in this article
http://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.061/manuals/p4sag/09_p4p.html#10595
to prevent the sync of specific files from a specific IP address range.

You could use triggers.

I can think of a couple of ways this may be possible.

Be patient and wiser, better suggestions than mine are bound to show up!

-Shawn J>
Perforce Admin
Ciena Corp.